Terms of Service
2. Accounts and Registration
When you use the Service, you have the opportunity to register an account. We suggest you do register an account, because creating an account on the Service gives you access to special features around discovery, downloading, and contributing to the community. If you do, we ask that you give us some information about yourself as part of the registration process, some of which is required in order to register the account. You promise that all the information you provide is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date in the future. We also ask you to provide a password to protect the security of your account. You are responsible for keeping your password safe and confidential. Any activity that happens under your account will be your responsibility. If ever you think that your account may no longer be secure, you need to notify us immediately at [email protected]. You can also reset your password.
3. Limited License to Use the Service
Conditioned on your continued compliance with these Terms, we grant you permission to access the Service only for your personal use.
4. Digital Millenium Copyright Act
We comply with the parts of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act that are applicable to internet service providers (17 U.S.C. §512, as amended). If you think that materials uploaded to or posted on the Service infringe any of your copyrights, you may file a DMCA complaint.
5. Prohibited Conduct
BY USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- Use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any laws;
- Infringe or encourage other infringements of the rights of third parties, including infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property rights;
- Interfere with the security features of the Service (e.g., do not disable or bypass features that restrict your use or copying of any User Content, or modify the Service to learn the source code of the Service);
- Except and only to the extent that such limitation is not permitted by applicable law, you may not: (a) reproduce, distribute, publicly display or publicly provide the Service; b) make changes to the Service; or c) interfere with or circumvent any feature of the Service, including any security or access control mechanism;
- Copy the look or access to the Site, download, copy, modify, distribute, perform or use any logos to create a similar or competitive service or to contribute to an existing similar or competitive website;
- Try to do any of these things or assist others.
7. Modifying these Terms
Sometimes we may change these conditions. If and when we do so, we will make reasonable efforts to keep you informed of any changes. We may serve these messages via a pop-up banner or via email. If you do not agree to our new terms, we may terminate your account immediately and terminate your access to the Service. If we have a dispute over the Service, it will be settled in accordance with the version of these terms in force at the time the dispute arose.